Best place to stop
We are a three-plus BestPark travel park. BestPark travel parks offer caravanners an easy way to stay overnight on the road with a motorhome or caravan. There are already BestPark travel parks in several locations and more are being built all the time, both in Finland and abroad! BestPark has a fenced safe area, standard services, open all year round and an electronic reservation system that works 24/7. You can book an overnight stay in Varessäikkä in a motorhome parking lot or a quick pit stop service break.
Book the services here: BestPark Varessäikkä
- Service building, where toilet and shower are available all year round
- Clean water and sewer in the service building
- A driving well during the molten earth
- Waste management, waste sorting option
- Numbered, sufficiently wide places
- 1 kw electric pole
- Electronic automatic door opening
- Security: fence and camera surveillance
- Pre-booking option
- Barbecue area
- Sauna in the maintenance building
The best way to book online
The easy-to-use electronic reservation system allows planning a trip in advance or reserving a place on the road. The system shows immediately whether there is space in the area. It is also used to use the functions of the BestPark travel park and to order additional services.
- Seat reservation and payment option
- Navigation to destination
- Opening the doors and gate
- Additional services
- Language versions: Finnish, English, Swedish, German
The best place for a caravanner
The most important thing is the freedom to come and go according to your own schedule. At the BestPark travel park, you can find standardized services all year round, which offer vehicle travelers all the comforts they need when stopping on the way.
BestPark travel parks offer the best place to stop for one or more days and the opportunity to meet other caravanners as well.
For a quick stop, you can book a 60-minute maintenance visit at the BestPark travel park, where both the vehicle and the traveler are refreshed.